Part of a house in Tinh Khe commune in the central province of Quang Ngai collapsed in a landslide (Photo: baodantoc.com.vn) Quang Ngai (VNA) – The People’s Committee of central Quang Ngai province has sought 233 billion VND (10 million USD) from the Government for undertaking urgent works to prevent coastal erosion. The funds would be used to build coastal embankments in Binh Hai and Binh Tri communes in Binh Son district, Pho Thanh commune in Pho Duc district and Tinh Khe commune in Quang Ngai city. Local residents have been expressing concern to authorities as erosion has threatened their lives and properties and public infrastructure. Last year, the government provided 125 billion VND for the central province. In addition to the government’s assistance, the province also plans to use 22 billion VND from its own resources for these works.-VNA VNA
- What is Assisted Living?
- 10 Ways to Conserve Soil - Preventing Soil Erosion
- The Mailbox That Demands Curb Appeal
- Maintain Your Independence With Assistance Dogs
- How to Install Cupolas to Add Curb Appeal
- Curb Appeal - And How Not to Get Burned!
- How to Have a Safe, Accessible Front Porch Without Sacrificing Curb Appeal
- Ten Things For $50 Or Less That You Can Do to Dramatically Increase the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Low Cost Curb Appeal
- Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach - Ideal Living in Coastal North Carolina
Quang Ngai calls for more assistance to curb coastal erosion have 229 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 22, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.