VR Education enters agreement with major US tourist attraction Independent.ie Waterford-based VR Education has entered a commercial agreement with the United States Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama. https://www.independent.ie/business/technology/vr-education-enters-agreement-with-major-us-tourist-attraction-38140655.html https://www.independent.ie/life/health-wellbeing/article38140626.ece/3e461/AUTOCROP/h342/2017-05-22_lif_31282771_I1.JPG Email Waterford-based VR Education has entered a commercial agreement with the United States Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama. The centre is one of the top aviation and aerospace museums in the US, and Alabama’s top paid tourist attraction. The museum will use VR Education’s Apollo 11 VR experience in a new attraction to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing. The attraction will provide visitors to the museum the chance to experience the moon landing within virtual reality using a shortened version of the Apollo 11 VR platform. David Whelan, CEO of VR Education, said: “We are delighted to be working with the US Space and Rocket Center where this year they are expecting over one million visitors to walk through their doors.” Visitors will be charged between $10-$15 (€9-€13) for the experience, with VR Education receiving a share of the ticket revenue. Commenting on the announcement, Joe Quinn, analyst at Davy, said: “We view this agreement positively, marking VR Education’s first museum agreement and building… Read full this story
- Fort Cornwallis set to be major tourist attraction
- Official ‘Game of Thrones’ tourist attractions set to open in Northern Ireland...
- 10 must-visit tourist attractions in Garut
- Bawaslu Headquarters Become a Sudden Tourist Attraction
- Disability rights group says Yogyakarta tourist attractions lack accessibility
- Chernobyl disaster site now tourist attraction
- Border wall bids include tourist attraction, solar panels
- Phitsanulok's Khao Pok Lon new tourist attraction
- Phitsanulok's Khao Pok Lon is new tourist attraction
- House of ‘furious aunties’ becomes a tourist attraction
VR Education enters agreement with major US tourist attraction have 306 words, post on www.independent.ie at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.