June 15, 2019 | 08:38 pm GMT+7
Roads leading to Binh Hiep Border Guard Station in Long An Province, southern Vietnam, have been blocked. Photo by VnExpress/Huu Loc
A second lieutenant of a border guard station in Long An Province shot three colleagues and killed himself on Saturday evening.
One of the three victims died at the provincial hospital while the other two are injured and under treatment.
“Ta Quang Dat, chief of staff of Binh Hiep Border Guard Station, shot at least three people in the station,” said Chairman of Kien Tuong Town People’s Committee Nguyen Van Vu.
Local authorities said Dat held a gun that looks like an AK riffle. He entrenched in the station after the shooting.
“The scene is very chaotic. The provincial government has called for residents evacuation. Authorities are negotiating with Dat,” Vu said.
All roads leading to the site has been cordoned off. People living near the station have been evacuated.
- Several Goats Killed, Injured In Nuevo Fire
- ‘No Excuse’: Fellow Officers Condemn Police Shooting of Fort Worth Woman
- Skate Guards VS Soakers
- Why Women in Arizona Need Long Term Care Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance and Why You Should Purchase It
- Is It Advisable To Start A Long Distance Relationship?
- How to Find Cheap Arizona Long Term Care Insurance Rates
- Why We Need A Long Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance - Choosing a Long-Term Care Facility
- Drunk Tries to Throw Security Guard Off the Bridge and Onto Train Tracks