CITROËN C3 AIRCROSS COMPACT SUV: 200,000 SALES ALREADYLess than two years since its launch, Citroën C3 Aircross Compact SÚV has already sold more than 200,000 units, with 17,000 examples already sold in the ÚK. This success makes it the brand’s second best-selling passenger vehicle and the sixth best-selling model in its segment in Europe*. The family-friendly compact SÚV has played a major role in the brand’s impressive momentum, which has helped secure the strongest growth of the TOP 12 automotive brands in Europe*.Citroën C3 Aircross Compact SÚV has consolidated its commercial success with more than 200,000 sales since its launch in October 2017 (November 2017 in the ÚK), including almost 60,000 since the start of 2019 in Europe. Orders for the model have recorded a growth of 16% compared to the first five months of 2018. This strong performance has positioned the model as Citroën’s second best-selling passenger vehicle, just behind C3. This achievement has placed Citroën C3 Aircross Compact SÚV as the sixth best-seller in the Compact SÚV segment in Europe*. In the ÚK, this success has been replicated with 17,000 examples having already found happy homes.The brand has recorded the strongest growth of the TOP 12 automotive brands… Read full this story
- Motor1.com SUV Drag Race: Gasoline Versus Diesel Citroen C5
- Pirelli onthult bandenkeuze voor eerste races van 2019
- Vodafone Idea subscriber base nosedives in November 2019: Trai data
- F1 Testing, Day One: Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes fastest
- F1 Testing verdict: The big talking points from 2020's Test One
- Peugeot 508 SW Debuts In All Its Wagon Glory
- Peugeot Considering 15 States In Return To U.S.
- Dunedin financial advisor Barry Kloogh appears in court charged with fraud
- Coronavirus crisis hits British retailers as Primark, Asos and Halfords fear supply shortages after panic triggers factory closures across China
- China car sales tumble by 92% as coronavirus weighs on industry
2019 Citroen C3 Aircross have 303 words, post on www.conceptcarz.com at June 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.