Hanoi (VNA) – The People’s Committee of Hanoi has approved a plan to simplify 71 administrative procedures in judicial, construction, planning and investment, industry and trade, and natural resources and environment areas, according to municipal authorities.
In the first six months of 2019, the city issued eight decisions to remove 298 procedures and adjust another.
The committee has directed departments and sectors to build projects and procedures to link administrative procedures to create optimal conditions for the people and enterprises.
Many administrative procedure groups that have been connected with each other included those to death claiming and survivor benefits, civil status, adjustments of residential management, as well as the issuance of criminal records and work permits for foreigners.-VNA
- Hanoi simplifies 70% of administrative procedures
- Hanoi leads in investment attraction
- Encouraging people, businesses to involve in the process of administrative reform
- Hanoi’s GRDP grows nearly 7% in Q1
- Encouraging people, businesses to involve in the process of administrative reform - Hanoinews
- Hanoi promote start-up movement - News - Investment
- Hanoi sets sights on $2-billion FDI target
- Deputy PM: Administrative reform remains slow
- Hanoi promote start-up movement - Trade - Service - Economy