LOVE Island’s Yewande Biala threatens to QUIT the Love Island villa tonight as she breaks down in tears after confronting Danny Williams. The 23-year-old scientist has an “explosive showdown” with the 21-year-old model over his flirting with newcomer Arabella Chi in tonight’s episode of the show. The other Islanders turn on Danny as they accuse him of telling each woman different things. In the clip, emotional Yewande explains: “You told me that you wanted to progress things with me but you failed to mention that you also want to get to know her.”You told me a couple of days ago you’re not interested in getting to know anyone else.” She then asks: “What do you want from me? I don’t really get it. Do you know what you want?” Danny replies: “I want me and you to continue talking and I don’t want it to be awkward. In regards to Arabella, I just want to get to know her. That’s it. “Can I ask what you want?”Yewande hits back: “It’s hard for me to know what I want knowing I am now in competition with someone else.” Breaking down in the Beach Hut, the Irish beauty sobs: “I don’t understand… Read full this story
- Love Island’s Jourdan breaks silence on split with Danny to slam ex’s ‘dishonesty and disloyalty’
- Love Island 2019 couples – who has split and who is still together?
- Love Island’s Yewande slams Arabella and ‘fake’ Danny and says their romance ‘won’t work’ after she’s dumped from the villa
- Love Island’s Arabella reveals she’s now friends with former rival Yewande
- Who is Arabella Chi? Love Island 2019 contestant and model who is now dating Wes Nelson
- Love Island’s Jourdan Riane dumps Danny Williams after accusing him of staying out all night with other women
- Love Island's Yewande throws shade at Danny after bombshell dumping revelation
- Amber Gill ignites another Love Island feud by liking shady tweet about her co-stars
- Love Island's Anna Vakili breaks silence over Sherif Lanre romance rumours
- Love Island bosses warn entire cast of bullying after ‘bitchy behaviour’
Love Island’s Yewande sobs & threatens to QUIT the villa after explosive showdown with Danny over Arabella have 352 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 23, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.