Madonna’s concert promoter Live Nation has come out to rubbish the claims that the singer is struggling to fill the small theatre venues for her upcoming concert tour for her new album, Madame X. The New York Post ran a story that said: "Four years ago, Madonna was selling out shows at Madison Square Garden. Now, she's struggling to sell out the BAM opera house in Brooklyn." The proof, according to the story, was that hundreds of seats were still available for venues that can only hold a few thousand people each, and this was after tickets had been on sale for a month. Live Nation's chairman of global music has called the claims "absolute lies" in an interview with live music trade publication, Pollstar. "There's something really amiss there. If you go back in history, each of her last four tours, they've gone on full attack mode on Madonna," said Arthur Fogel. Fogel clarified that additional tickets had just gone on sale after the system had weeded out scalpers and scammers. "… at the end of registration period, you do a cleanse because you have algorithms to get rid of duplicate credit cards, people trying to scam blocks of tickets… Read full this story
- How Did Older Albums by Madonna, Mariah Carey & Janet Jackson All See Sales Gains This Week?
- Promoters Want Live Music to Return This Fall. Not So Fast, Say Medical Experts
- BTS Postpones Map of the Soul Tour Europe 2020 Dates, Ticket Release Canceled
- Madonna's Bizarre Antics! Madge Exposes Fan's Bosoms On Stage!
- Ticketmaster agrees to refunds on certain concerts postponed by coronavirus
- Congress passes BOTS Act to ban ticket-buying software
- How to Get a Refund for All Your Tickets
- EXCLUSIVE: From filthy Russian mining town where she was too poor for high heels to love with Bradley Cooper - Irina Shayk's 'affair' with a sugar daddy and how she nearly didn't get a visa because of her Muslim roots
- MORE rumors claim Kim Jong Un is dead: China-backed journalist claims North Korean dictator has died, Japanese report says he's in a coma - but satellite photos show his private train visited holiday home THIS WEEK
- Donald Trump threatens NO federal bailout for 'poorly run' Democratic cities and states and claims 'most other' states are not asking for help despite Republican governors lining up to say they need cash
Madonna’s concert promoter hits back at claims of poor ticket sales have 400 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at June 14, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.