The contest aims to create a useful playground for elementary students in Da Nang city in the summer, contributing to raising their awareness of traffic culture, traffic regulations and making parents and community more concerned about children’s traffic safety.
|At the press conference|
During the press conference, the organizing panel suggested a number of topics for children such as walking on the right lane, obeying traffic law, following traffic signals, wearing helmets when riding on bikes, and giving way to pedestrians.
The contest will run till August 31. The awarding ceremony is scheduled for September 12.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Youth festival promotes traffic safety
- Binh Dinh opens children painting exhibition on transport culture
- Thousands of youths join traffic culture festival
- Traffic culture disseminated in art forms
- Children join traffic safety promotion
- For Picasso and his voluptuous muse, time was brief. This painting tells the tale.
- Five years ago she was barely surviving — then this young artist from South Florida sold a painting for $20K
- Children’s paintings and photos exhibition on Traffic Safety
- Children's paintings and photos exhibition on transport safety