PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets with voters in Tien Lang District, Hai Phong City, June 18, 2018 – Photo: VGP/Quang Hieu
Voters said that the 5th session of the National Assembly’s 14th tenure has made remarks, including receiving comments from people to approve the postponement of the draft Law on special economic zones.
They expressed concerns and condemned behaviors of anti-trespassing, disturbing, inciting people to participate in protests, destroying State property and taking actions against officials on duty, suggesting the Government direct ministries, agencies and localities to strictly handle these subjects.
PM Phuc highlighted the spirit of renovation, democracy, frank and responsible dialogues within the National Assembly and Government’s activities, especially the postponement of the draft Law on special economic zones (SEZs).
“We expect to create an institution to attract strong investment not only for three provinces of Quang Ninh, Khanh Hoa and Kien Giang but also create growth poles, facilitating national development,” he added.
Referring to the maximum hiring time for land of up to 99 years at SEZs, the PM stated that it only applies to special cases, which are remarkable and of huge demand, requiring huge investment and slow capital withdrawal.
PM Phuc stressed the need to communicate with people about laws and policies of the Party and State, setting up order and ensuring social security and safety.
He expressed his hope that the people, especially youngsters, should calm down and believe in the leadership of the Party and State.
At the meeting, voters talked about issues related to agriculture, infrastructure, education, employment, aquaculture and policies for accredited people.
By Thuy Dung
- PM meets with Hai Phong voters
- PM meets with Hai Phong City voters
- Prime Minister meets with Hai Phong voters
- Prime Minister meets with Hai Phong public
- PM meets voters in Hai Phong city
- PM Nguyen Tan Dung meets with Hai Phong voters
- Nhandan Newspaper - PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets voters in Hai Phong
- PM meets voters in Hải Phòng
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets voters in Hai Phong
- PM updates Hai Phong voters on outcomes of parliament’s session