We live in feminine times. Pantone's Colour of the Year 2019 is "Living Coral", a vibrant shade of pink resembling the coral used in jewellery making. On the red carpet, celebrities like Harry Styles and Jared Leto are showing up in sheer fabrics and dresses. In Paris last week, Dior's Kim Jones showcased his Spring Summer 2020 men's collection against a backdrop of pink sand and crystal shards, with clothes splashed in Pepto-Bismol hues. The set was designed by artist Daniel Arsham, whose idea it was to present a futuristic world that had been unearthed. View this post on Instagram Thank you Mr. @dior. @mrkimjones ❤️ A post shared by ARSHAM STUDIO 3020 (@danielarsham) on Jun 21, 2019 at 11:00am PDT The future, according to Arsham, looks to be just as, if not more feminine, than the present. Which would make the latest outpost of Anne-Sophie Pic's growing culinary empire at the Raffles Hotel thoroughly on-point. Everything about the restaurant, from the cuisine to the decor, is a sublime expression of femininity. La Dame de Pic is a play on the chef-restauranteur's family name, translating to 'queen of spades'. Appropriately, tabletops are punctuated by single stalks of peonies, the queen… Read full this story
- The Michelin-starred chef opening a restaurant in Coventry
- Who is Jason Atherton and where is his City Social restaurant? Michelin-starred chef and Pollen Street Social owner
- Doncaster forager who supplies Michelin star chefs to share her secrets at cookery class
- Top forager Alysia Vasey shares the secrets that make her a favourite with Michelin-starred chefs
- The founder of Boxpark on making a modern market out of a shed, selling Boxfresh, and hiring Michelin star chefs
- Head chef expresses excitement for new restaurant in Cuckfield
- Former Brighton head chef expresses excitement for new restaurant
- Michelin-starred celebrity chef Daniel Clifford opens Dunmow restaurant – win a lunch for two!
- How old is Daniel Clifford? Great British Menu guest chef who has two Michelin stars
- Behind the scenes at Nottingham's two Michelin-starred Restaurant Sat Bains
Three-Michelin starred chef Anne-Sophie Pic’s new restaurant opens at Raffles Hotel on Jul 5 have 335 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at June 30, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.