The eight-member Vietnamese team brought home five gold medals from the 2019 Asia-Pacific Mathematical Olympiad for Primary Schools (APMOPS 2019), ranked only after host Singapore. Eight members of the Vietnamese team pose for a group photo (Photo: vnexpress.net) Of the five gold medallists, three were named among the top ten contestants with highest scores. They are from the Hanoi Star Secondary School, Hanoi Amsterdam High School, and Ngo Gia Tu Secondary School. The APMOPS, organised by Singaporean-based Hwa Chong Institution, is an annual event for under-13 students that sets out to generate greater interest in mathematics among pupils in primary schools and sharpening their problem-solving skills. This year the competition attracted the participation of candidates from 14 Asia-Pacific countries. VNA
- Miss Asia Pacific International contestants shine in national costume segment
- USA Finland free live stream, TV 2019 World Juniors gold medal game
- Tri Kappa members learn about gold medal Special Olympics team
- General Mills is recalling Gold Medal flour that may have been contaminated with salmonella (GIS)
- General Mills Recalls 5-Pound Bags of Gold Medal Flour Due to Concerns of Salmonella Contamination
- Uhuru Ranks in at Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2018, A Ranking Program of Fastest-Growing Technology Co.
- Vermont man honored with Congressional Gold Medal
- Telstra deploys major upgrade to network services in Asia Pacific using Infinera technologies
- General Mills recalls some Gold Medal flour over salmonella concerns
- French Government Awards Gold Medal for Tourism to Zaya S. Younan of La Grande Maison Younan Collection
Vietnam wins five gold medals at Asia Pacific math contest have 243 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at June 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.