Mike Trout briefly caused Angels fans to panic when he left Sunday’s game against the Seattle Mariners. Trout left at the start of the third inning, with the Angels ultimately announcing he was bothered by right calf tightness and is considered day-to-day.
- 'Doctor Sleep' director Mike Flanagan on Stephen King's novels: Completely changed the way that I look at the world
- The day we plunged into the abyss: Lightning over Downing Street, an ultimatum to Hitler and a nation holding its breath in the 24 hours that changed the world forever
- Big changes happened in country in 100 days: Modi
- Jacqui Ainsley shares photos from her wedding day
- 365 days. 319 films
- Thousands mark Holocaust Remembrance Day with annual March of the Living
- NAS lifts children on Int’l Day for the Street Child
- Zinedine Zidane defends Gareth Bale's early exit from Real Madrid draw with Real Betis
- All You Need To Know About Rose Day 2018
- World Food Day 2019: History And How It Is Celebrated
After early exit, Mike Trout day-to-day with calf tightness have 163 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.