Woody and Buzz Lightyear fans rejoice! Toy Story 4 has been charming audiences since it hit screens. And now you can relive the magic with the new Toy Story 4 range in Aldi . The budget retailer will be selling official Toy Story homeware, stationery and toys to celebrate the recent release of the latest instalment of the Disney Pixar franchise. The range will go on sale in stores nationwide from July 11 but if you want to beat the crowds you can pre-order on the Aldi website from Sunday July 7 as part of the weekly Specialbuys promotion. It’s expected to be a sell-out collection so if you don’t want to miss out then you should put that date in the diary. The limited collection features our favourite characters from Buzz Lightyear and Woody to Mr Potato Head and Bo Peep and is made up of an array of products. All the items in the collection are priced between £1.29 and £12.99, so they’ve very affordable. The bedroom accessories will be a hit with the youngsters with single duvets priced at £12.99 and character cushions featuring Woody, Buzz and Bo Peep costing just £4.99. The kids’ pyjama sets cost… Read full this story
- Petrol station is charging a startling 154.9p a litre for diesel — UK’s most expensive ever
- Cheapest towns and cities in the UK to buy fuel revealed with prices starting at £118.9p a litre
- Morrisons is doing 5p off per litre of fuel until Sunday
- How pump prices vary across the UK as drivers hit with FOUR miserable months of rises
- Say ‘I do’ to these money saving tips and make getting married less expensive
Aldi is launching a Toy Story 4 range have 269 words, post on www.coventrytelegraph.net at July 4, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.