Australian triathlete Steve McKenna (L) wins the title of the IPPGroup Challenge Vietnam 2019 Triathlon (Photo: VNA) Khanh Hoa (VNA) – Australian triathlete Steve McKenna won the title of the IPPGroup Challenge Vietnam 2019 Triathlon, which took place in Nha Trang city in the south central coastal province of Khanh Hoa on July 14. The competition, the second of its kind, was co-held by the event planning company Pulse Active and the provincial Department of Culture and Sports as part of activities of the National Tourism Year 2019 in Khanh Hoa. It drew the participation of 500 triathletes from 31 countries and territories, including 273 Vietnamese. The race started at the 2/4 square, where participants swam 1.9km in the sea. Afterward, they joined a 90km cycling race and then a 21km run. According to the organisers, prizes for professional male and female winners totalled nearly 350 million VND (15,120 USD). Meanwhile, the top Vietnamese male and female triathletes will receive slots to compete in the Challenge Taiwan 2020.-VNA
- Promoting sustainable energy cooperation between Vietnam and Australia
- Who Gets to Be Australian?
- Vietnam, RoK tighten financial cooperation
- 2019 Australian Grand Prix: weather forecast and timetable
- Vietnam values ties with Cuba: Minister
- Revealed: 2019 Triumph Rocket III + Truxton Concept
- Driving a 1970 Triumph GT6+ Reminds You Cars Once Had Steep Learning Curves
- 'I didn't see that coming!' Australian Survivor's Abbey Holmes is sent packing after 'unstoppable' Luke Toki throws a curveball at tribal council
- Australian Dealer Selling 'Last' Dodge Demon Pulls Claim but Not $320,000 Asking Price
- Dodge HEMI Challenge Returning To U.S. Nationals
Australian triathlete triumphs at IPPGroup Challenge Vietnam have 250 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.