With the aim to enhance and control treatment procedures, the infirmary has strived to achieve ISO certification which fosters a culture of continuous improvement, high performance and high reliability around customer requirement as per international standards.
The accredited ISO 9001:2008 certifications will not be valid after June 2022.
Presently, the Dialysis Department of the infirmary admits 30 inpatients daily and 80 of them are on dialysis.
ISO 9001:2015 issued by the International Organization for Standardization, an independent, non-governmental international organization with a global network of national standards bodies, is a set of quality management standards that enable organizations like Thong Nhat Hospital to meet and exceed customer expectations through continuous process improvement.
ISO certification is recognized as the gold standard for organizations across multiple industries including healthcare worldwide in 178 nations and territories.
By KIM HUYEN – Translated by UYEN PHUONG
- First hospitals achieves ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Workplace by Facebook Achieves ISO 27018 Certification
- PIA flight services achieves ISO 9001 certification
- EMF Corporation Achieves ISO 9001:2015 Certification at Ithaca Location
- CIAM Leader LoginRadius Attains ISO 27001 Certification
- North America sees almost 1,800% increase in ISO 27001 certifications
- Dealerweb achieves ISO 27001 GDPR security standard
- BridgeMed Solutions Receives ISO 13485 Certification for Medical Device Industry
- MANX INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES Achieve ISO Accreditation