The Government has turned green light to the Ministry of Finance’s latest proposal on preferential corporate income tax rates for small and micro enterprises (SMEs). Gov’t gives green light for new corporate income tax proposal, illustration photo Under the proposal, corporate income tax for SMEs will be reduced to 15%-17% instead of the current 20%, according to the finance ministry. The proposal will be submitted to the National Assembly for consideration and approval at its working session later this year. The corporate income tax rate of 15% was proposed to be applicable to enterprise with annual revenue of below VND 3 billion and with less than 10 laborers paying social insurance premiums per year. Meanwhile, the tax rate of 17% was proposed to be applicable to an enterprise with annual revenue from VND 3 billion to below VND 50 billion and with less than 100 laborers paying social insurance premiums per year. An enterprises may also be entitled to exemption of corporate income tax for two consecutive years, starting from the time it earns taxable incomes, according to the proposal. The Ministry said once the proposal is approved, State budget revenues will be reduced by VND 9,200 billion/year but in… Read full this story
- Indonesia to delay import duties, corporate income tax payments to cope with COVID-19
- Chancellor gives green light to landmark A303 Stonehenge tunnel scheme to end traffic nightmare
- International Criminal Court gives green light to investigate US for alleged war crimes in Afghanistan
- How to save income tax via medical expenditures under sections 80D, 80DD, 80DDB, 80U
- Vivad se Vishwas Scheme: How individuals can settle their income tax disputes
- Who stands to gain from the new income-tax structure?
- Should you say goodbye ELSS mutual funds, welcome new income tax slabs?
- How to know which income tax slab you fall in?
- If my LTCG in below Rs 1 lakh, should I file income tax returns?
- 4 ways to reset your income tax e-filing password
Gov’t gives green light for new corporate income tax proposal have 322 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 25, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.