Bayron J. Rivera, 18, is set to be charged with four counts of aggravated assault for his role in a Fourth of July road rage incident The Houston man who police say fired gunshots into a truck containing fireworks, severely burning two young children – ages one and two – during an alleged road rage incident on the Fourth of July, turned himself into police on Sunday. Bayron J. Rivera, 18, has been charged with four counts of aggravated assault, according to Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez, who announced the arrest on Twitter Sunday evening. Investigators say Rivera and an unnamed father of four argued after pulling into a gas station parking lot in the 1800 block of W. Mount Houston Road Thursday evening. Eyewitness Desmond David told KTRK-TV that one of the men accused the other of cutting him off in traffic while the two of them were driving on the highway. Gonzalez told reporters during a Monday morning press conference that the altercation took place over the course of about 20 minutes and an AR-15 they recovered appears to have been the weapon used during the shooting. Scroll down for video Authorities said Rivera (pictured) turned himself in… Read full this story
- Road rage is on the rise. Here's how to survive these dangerous encounters.
- The masked summer: Terrifying footage takes you inside the raging infernos bearing down on Sydney - as experts warn the smoke haze blanketing the city could take MONTHS to clear
- Yom Kippur gunman admits his shooting rampage in Germany was motivated by anti-Semitism and right-wing extremism in 'very comprehensive' confession
- Indonesian man FAINTS as he is caned for having pre-marital sex before being revived to receive the rest of his 100 lashes alongside woman he slept with
- A runaway winner! Man fleeing from leopard as it mauls his neighbour is just one brilliant image to make it onto AFP's best photos of 2019 list
- Outrage after two white Texas cops are pictured on horseback leading a handcuffed black homeless man through the streets by a ROPE
- Shootings at Two Texas ICE Facilities Were ‘Targeted’ Attacks, Says FBI
- What became of the young man SF socialites freed from prison
- Terrifying moment shots ring out on West London street as 18-year-old is gunned down by drive-by moped gunman on just another night in Wild West Britain
- Ex-Chicago officer sentenced to nearly 7 years in Laquan McDonald shooting
Houston man, 18, is arrested for road rage shooting that ignited fireworks and left two children severely burned on July 4th have 385 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 8, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.