I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! may be months away, but bosses are already looking for their next big star. With Harry Redknapp’s huge success as last year’s winner and the return of Ant to present alongside partner Dec, the line-up needs to be a good one. Bosses know the formula that works, but will not be looking for replicas of past success stories, reports The Mirror. However, they do have people in mind and are starting to create a cast worthy of following on from last year. Casting celebrity executive Micky Van Praagh said at a BAFTA Masterclass for I’m A Celebrity: “It’s very early days, but we’ve already started casting. “I think we know what works. I think of our show as a comedy and so I’m looking for people who are funny and high energy as we know those types of things always work.” She added: “But otherwise you want to do something completely different every year. You’re never looking for the next Harry Redknapp or the next John Barrowman or the next Fleur East. You’ve got to do something different.” Creative director Richard Cowles told the same crowd that I’m A Celebrity goes out… Read full this story
- Will Holly Willoughby be back on I’m A Celebrity 2019?
- What is the next James Bond film called and when will it be released? Cast rumours, likely dates, plot and director
- Brits 2019: Montana Brown reveals she’s ditched her knickers as her dress gets stuck in her bum on red carpet
- I'm a Celebrity winner Harry Redknapp reveals his wife Sandra played hard to get
- Sydney celebrates 2019 with enormous firework display
- Parklife 2019 line up revealed including The Streets and Cardi B
- I’m A Celebrity’s Nick Knowles reveals plans to break into acting
- Who’s in the Dancing On Ice 2019 line-up? FULL cast list of 12 confirmed celebrities for this year’s competition
- Who’s in the Dancing On Ice 2019 line-up? FULL cast list of the 12 celebs for this year’s competition
- Who’s in the Dancing On Ice 2019 line-up? FULL list of confirmed stars
I'm A Celebrity 2019 cast rumours revealed have 351 words, post on www.cambridge-news.co.uk at July 30, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.