Joe Biden defends Obamacare amid attacks from both flanks BelfastTelegraph.co.uk Joe Biden is taking an aggressive approach to defending the Affordable Care Act, the health legislation widely known as Obamacare amid Democratic Party divisions on the issue. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/joe-biden-defends-obamacare-amid-attacks-from-both-flanks-38314790.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/article38314783.ece/199ff/AUTOCROP/h342/bpanews_b55ff155-bebe-428f-b046-c16ef25dcb35_1 Email Joe Biden is taking an aggressive approach to defending the Affordable Care Act, the health legislation widely known as Obamacare amid Democratic Party divisions on the issue. Mr Biden, who served as Barack Obama’s vice president when the scheme was introduced and is the frontrunner in the contest to win the Democratic Party’s nod for the White House, has set himself apart not only from President Donald Trump but also some of his rivals’ for the nomination. Some Democratic candidates want to replace the current insurance system with a fully government-run model. Mr Biden on Monday released a plan that would add a “public option” to the 2010 health care overhaul, with expanded coverage paid for by raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans. He has repeatedly touted his support for Obamacare during recent stops in early voting states. In Iowa, Mr Biden declared himself “against any Republican (and) any Democrat who wants to scrap” the health law. Later in New… Read full this story
- TV networks call election for Joe Biden as votes in Pennsylvania put him over the top - while Donald Trump plays golf and his campaign issues statement saying he does NOT accept the outcome
- Joe Biden starts appointment blitz with 5am announcement of his COVID task force led by Obama's surgeon general Vivek Murthy, and including Obamacare architect Zeke Emanuel and NIH whistleblower Rick Bright
- What Joe Biden Has Achieved in 40 Years of Politics
- Newt Gingrich tells Donald Trump and Senate Republicans to open 'investigations' into 'fraud' in states called for Joe Biden including Arizona echoing president's claims Democrats are 'stealing election'
- 75 days of chaos and denial: How Donald Trump can keep fighting his defeat until Joe Biden is sworn in - and even then how does he get removed from the White House?
- It's REALLY not over - how Donald Trump has 74 days when he can try to upend Joe Biden's victory, bring the country to the edge of constitutional crisis and even refuse to leave the White House
- Biden defends health care law as high court mulls its fate
- 'There'll be nothing': Donald Trump says Joe Biden will take away Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter to combat COVID in the first of his four rallies in critical Pennsylvania
- Trump mocks Joe Biden's drive-in rallies at North Carolina event
- Joe Biden calls Donald Trump's refusal to concede 'an EMBARRASSMENT' saying 'it will not help the president's legacy' and says Republicans WILL admit he won the election
Joe Biden defends Obamacare amid attacks from both flanks have 473 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at July 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.