EXCLUSIVE: Disney dropped the teaser trailer for next year’s Mulan during half-time of the Women’s World Cup final on Sunday, and the world took notice. In its first 24 hours, the first-look logged 175.1M online views, topping all Disney Live Action comps save The Lion King which roared to a record 224M in its debut last November. The 24-hour numbers on Mulan make it the No. 7 trailer launch of all time, in the company of such pics as Avengers: Endgame, Avengers: Infinity War, Lion King, IT and The Fate Of The Furious. Of the 175M global Mulan look-sees, 52M came from China. The video uploaded by Disney there was reposted with frequency in the neighborhood of teasers for such mega Disney/Marvel titles as Endgame and Infinity War. Mulan was also trending in China a few hours before the teaser drop, and after. Related Story French Cinema Owner Destroys ‘Mulan’ Pop-Up Art In Protest Against Disney’s Decision To Skip Theaters Mulan is the live-action remake of the 1998 animated story about a young woman who risks everything out of love for her family and her country to become one of the greatest warriors China has ever known. The original animated… Read full this story
- Disney's live-action 'Mulan' rides to fast-track release date
- This is 40! Newser Rich O'Malley celebrates milestone birthday with one epic sports-spectating journey
- Live: Google unveils music subscription service
- Adoptive parents swap unwanted kids on the Internet
- Tampa Bay is due for a major hurricane. It is not prepared.
- Live: Google unveils Photos, updated VR at I/O
- 'Boots & Burgers': Arizona hikes and eats
- Student News: Old Bridge middle school project builds up community involvement
‘Mulan’ Teaser Trailer Logs Epic 175M+ Views In First 24 Hours, Including 52M From China have 274 words, post on deadline.com at July 9, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.