Tencent Games officially launched PUBG Mobile Lite in India today. It is a toned-down version of the massively popular PUBG Mobile that requires at least 2GB of RAM and 2GB of onboard storage to run the game. The publisher is aiming to capture even more players for the game by bringing PUBG Mobile Lite, which brings down the hardware requirements by sacrificing certain parts of the game. In this article, we will take a quick look at what exactly is different between the two versions of the game. Notably, this comparison has been done with PUBG Mobile Lite version 0.12.0 and PUBG Mobile version 0.13.0. PUBG Mobile Lite vs PUBG Mobile: Game requirements, app size Starting with minimum requirements for the game, as we mentioned at the start, PUBG Mobile requires at least 2GB of RAM to run the game at minimum settings. It is ideal to have more RAM to play with decent graphics. PUBG Mobile Lite, on the other hand, has been developed keeping low-end phones in mind. So, the game can work well on phones with less than 2GB RAM. With pretty much all smartphones packing in at least 2GB of RAM, except the extremely affordable Android Go… Read full this story
- Call of Duty: Mobile First Impressions - Better Than PUBG?
- Hands on: Huawei Mate 20 Lite review
- Gameological readers name their favorite games of 2018
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Multiplayer Games 
- Comparison: Samsung Galaxy M20 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Strategy Games 
- PUBG Mobile snow map: Vikendi now available for matchmaking
- 's New Snow Map Feels Like Classic
- Top 10 Xbox 360 Sport games 
- Red Dead Online’s battle royale mode is slow, tense, and nothing like Fortnite
PUBG Mobile Lite vs PUBG Mobile: Game Modes, Maps, Gameplay, Server Options, and More have 273 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at July 26, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.