Home • PC Game Hardware • PC Game News • 23 Katharine Castle Hardware Editor 5th July 2019 / 10:00PM AMD’s Navi cards are just over 24 hours away from release right now, but after having been gazumped by Nvidia’s RTX Super graphics cards earlier in the week, AMD have just announced a little gazumping of their own in the form of an unexpected price cut for both the RX 5700 and RX 5700 XT. How about that for a nice bit of friendly competition, eh? The new AMD Navi prices are as follows: AMD Radeon RX 5700: Originally $379, now $349 AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT: Originally $449, now $399 AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary Edition: Originally $499, now $449 That’s a $50 cut for both RX 5700 XT cards (the 50th Anniversary edition is ever so slightly faster than the standard version), and a $30 saving on the non-XT model. UK pricing is still TBC at time of writing, but all three price drops are pretty significant, especially when you consider where they sit among Nvidia’s RTX cards. While I can’t say what their actual performance is like until Sunday, you may remember that throughout the… Read full this story
- Man arrested after shots fired in Hamden
- Rock Hill home riddled with bullets, shots fired at driver in York County, police say
- Shots fired after person goes to wrong address in New Hampshire
- New London police investigate after locating evidence of shots fired near church
- Police: Texas mall robbery suspects nabbed; no shots fired
- Police: Argument leads to shots fired at Waco nightclub
- Shots fired at gate of U.S. Embassy in Turkey: Reports
- 2 detained after shots fired at US Embassy in Turkey
- Charlotte police release radio audio of Keith Lamont Scott shooting: 'We got shots fired ... One suspect down'
- Sen. Schumer says ‘shots fired’ scare at Kennedy Airport ‘raises very disturbing questions’
Shots fired as AMD cut price of Navi GPUs just before launch to combat Nvidia's RTX Super cards have 301 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at July 5, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.