Great British Bake Off is back, and to celebrate Aldi has launched a new Cake Scented Candles range. Included in the collection is one of the nation’s favourite treats, Jaffa Cake. So if the chocolate, tangy orange smell is up your street, this one’s for you. Other scents in the range include Marshmallow Fluff Cake, Strawberry Pavlova and Coconut Cake. Aldi has described the Marshmallow Fluff Cake as providing gorgeous sweetness, while the Coconut Cake has a more tropical scent. And the Strawberry Pavlova smells just like your favourite dessert. The orange, pink, red and cream coloured candles are all 312g so will fill your home with a sweet scent for some time. They will be available in store and online for just £2.79. If you want to get your hands on one you’ll be able to from September 1, 2019. The candles are part of Aldi’s famous Specialbuys, so once they are gone they’re gone.
- Aldi launches wedding decoration and homeware range
- Aldi launch wedding decoration and homeware range
- Aldi’s foot-long sausage and ‘big daddy’ steak are back on shelves from Thursday
- Candle Broker: Realtor Arielle Martin sells home and homemade candles
- A daughter, a mother, a grandmother and a candle maker
- Chimney cakes, an obscure dessert, now picking up steam in Southern California
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding will feature spring-themed cake
- Sentimental Mother's Day gifts
- 10 ways to win Mother's Day with gifts she’ll love – all at Kroger
- BBC2’s The Family Cooking Showdown loses stars Nadiya Hussain and Zoe Ball
Aldi launches Jaffa Cake scented candle for just £2.79 have 250 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at August 30, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.