With summer now officially over, there’s only one way to stay warm whilst tucking into a dinner al fresco: serious amounts of spicy sauce. To see off the sun in style, Aldi is about to start selling super spicy sriracha sausages that are fnfused with the ever popular Sriracha sauce. A 400g pack of the hot sausages will set you back £1.89 – pretty decent considering theyr’re from the supermarket’s Specially Selected range. If you don’t have an Aldi near you, we also spotted Morrisons selling a pack of super spicy sausages made with habanero, birds eye and red jalapeno chilli peppers, which will set you back £3 for eight, or £5 for 16. Hitting Aldi stores across the nation on Thursday 29th August, the intriguing bangers arrive just in time for any end-of-summer barbeques, and will be one of Aldi’s famous Special Buys, meaning that there’s limited stock available and once they’re gone, they’re gone. Read More How to save money at the supermarket The new super spicy sausages will launch on the 29th of this week alongside a few other intriguing meats, including hot and spicy wings and Southern fried chicken pops (£1.99), garlic and herb pork schnitzel… Read full this story
- Mix Up A Sriracha Bloody Mary
- Are shishito peppers the new trend?
- Canadian Super Bowl Fans Prefer Pizza And Chicken Wings
- The Spiciest Super Bowl Snack
- This Hot Sauce Could Be Better Than Sriracha
- Build The Ultimate Spicy Burger
- New Proof That Real Men Love Sriracha
- Mike Ditka's Spicy Jumbo Dikta Dog Added To Al's Beef Menu
- A Look At New Orleans' New Food Groove
- 7 Nutritionists Reveal Their One Snack They Must Eat For the Super Bowl
Aldi unveil new super spicy sausages made with sriracha sauce have 276 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 28, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.