The most impressive part was the commitment which the finance minister has shown to sorting out the problems in all sectors of the economy, says RC Bhargava, Chairman, Maruti. Excerpts from an interview with ETNOW. The auto sector has finally got the government’s attention. Is that enough or is this just a step in the right direction but not enough to fix problems in the short term?No, the most impressive part was the commitment which the finance minister has shown to sorting out problems in all sectors of the economy. This kind of commitment and attention to detail and getting into micro level improvements which are needed to make it simpler is overall going to help not only the auto sector but also the economy considerably. What the finance minister has said and done should help in changing the sentiment and making an improvement in the climate but along with that, I will also now hope that the state chief ministers would also have a look at what is happening in the industry and follow the example of the central government and the finance minister to look at rolling back the road taxes.These are recent taxes and they have come… Read full this story
- Our realities are different, India must not ape the West on EVs, says Maruti Chairman RC Bhargava
- Maruti Suzuki eyes half a million CNG vehicles in FY23
- Energy bills: Top 10 towns in the UK with the highest costs - is yours one of them?
- Hyundai Knows Its Dealers Are Out Of Control
- Here's What it Costs to Raise a Newborn in Winchester
- 'Can't afford it!' Brits slam 'outrageous' 95p cost of first class stamp
- Will interest rates go up in 2022? Russia war sends economic 'shock waves'
- Big U.S. auto dealers bet billions against the death of the dealership
- Exclusive: Maruti Suzuki is focusing on CNG cars, proving to be a game changer in green vehicles
- Hatchbacks to remain a major segment even as SUV market grows: Maruti Suzuki
Both dealer and customer finance costs are going to come down: RC Bhargava, Maruti have 330 words, post on auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.