Photo: New York Magazine, Photographs by Patrick McMullan One Monday in June, a team of young data researchers gathered in the conference room of a Boston start-up called SpottedRisk to talk about celebrities who'd gotten themselves into trouble. Operations analyst Franki Slattery began the meeting by ticking off a couple of updates: Cuba Gooding Jr. had been arrested for allegedly groping a woman at a bar; soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo 's civil rape lawsuit had been moved to federal court. Other "disgrace events," as Slattery called them, were harder to categorize. Rapper Lil Xan had pulled a gun on someone at a 7-Eleven over a dispute about Tupac. "They've started describing the situation as 'assault with a deadly weapon,' " rather than the standard gun possession, Slattery said. Also, Lil Xan had used the N-word. "Pardon my ignorance," said Mira Carbonara, Spotted's VP of commercialization. "Little whatever-his-name-is? Is he African-American?" He is not, but the ethnicity of the victim was unknown. They agreed to log it as a "hidden risk" for future racism. In other news, Kim Kardashian was going to sponsor ride shares to ferry former prisoners to job interviews. It would be logged as a "cause," a positive attribute,… Read full this story
- Layoffs Hit Valence Media: Hollywood Reporter, Dick Clark Productions, Billboard, Vibe Affected
- Overwatch pros fined $1,000 for talking about 'big dick' in chat
- Blizzard slaps "big dick" Overwatch streamers with $1k fine
- Recap: Hot Dog or Not Hot Dog?
- 'Law & Order: SVU': What Christopher Meloni's Return as Elliot Stabler Means for the Franchise
- On Craigslist, the Hunt for a Quarantine Bae Is Real
- IN CONVERSATION: JOHN OLIVER
- Tenants Who Can't Afford Rent Because Of The Coronavirus Say Landlords Are Asking For Sex
- Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' Adds 'Game of Thrones' Actor
- Tiger King: New episode slammed as 'cheapest TV' ever seen
Can You Indemnify Against Dick Pics? have 316 words, post on www.vulture.com at August 5, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.