Film screenings, exhibitions and art performances will be held in the city on the occasion, along with the launch of a pictorial book on the Liberation Day and meetings with witnesses and historians.
A special programme will be held to re-enact the historical flag salute ceremony at the Thang Long Imperial Citadel.
In addition, the municipal Department of Culture and Sports and relevant agencies will jointly organised various art programmes, including a folk cultural festival, an international photo contest, a festival of ao dai (traditional long dress) and the Vietnam Airlines Classic – Hanoi concert, among others.
Besides, the city will continue its campaigns to call on Hanoians to follow the elegant and civilised lifestyle, thereby enhancing Hanoi’s image as a safe and friendly locality.-VNA
- Activities planned for World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims
- Hotel Project, New Cultural Arts Center Move Forward In Dublin
- Celebrate National Pasta Day at these San Antonio restaurants
- Left-Wing Activist Groups Celebrate ‘International Pronouns Day’
- Forty Eight Ways to Celebrate Mother's Day
- How Will You Celebrate National Scrapbooking Day?
- Celebrate National Pasta Day With These Must-Have Kitchen Gadgets
- Why Celebrating Mother's Day is Healthy For Us
- The Hanoi silk shop where history was made
- Int’l circus festival underway in Hanoi