Victory troops entered the capital city on the Liberation Day (File photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Numerous activities are set to take place across Hanoi to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the Liberation Day of the capital city (October 10). Film screenings, exhibitions and art performances will be held in the city on the occasion, along with the launch of a pictorial book on the Liberation Day and meetings with witnesses and historians. A special programme will be held to re-enact the historical flag salute ceremony at the Thang Long Imperial Citadel. In addition, the municipal Department of Culture and Sports and relevant agencies will jointly organised various art programmes, including a folk cultural festival, an international photo contest, a festival of ao dai (traditional long dress) and the Vietnam Airlines Classic – Hanoi concert, among others. Besides, the city will continue its campaigns to call on Hanoians to follow the elegant and civilised lifestyle, thereby enhancing Hanoi’s image as a safe and friendly locality.-VNA
- A spicy paloma recipe to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Jose Altuve to skip baseball activities for next several days
- 4 Out-of-This-World Dads Celebrate Father's Day in Space
- Here's how US presidents and first ladies have celebrated Valentine's Day
- Win a Huawei Band 3e to celebrate National Dog Day!
- MPA to Screen 'The Croods,' 'Oblivion' to Celebrate World IP Day in Asia
- Restaurants offering free meals for vets, active duty on Veterans Day
- iPhone activations set a Christmas Day record in the US and Canada
- Attention, Gamers: If You’re Celebrating International Tabletop Day, We Want Your Pics!
- WATCH: This Funny or Die Video is How You Need to Celebrate National Donut Day
Cultural, art activities to celebrate Hanoi’s Liberation Day have 278 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.