August 25, 2019 | 01:46 pm GMT+7
Four students were killed in an accident Sunday when their motorbike (pictured) crashed into the Thong Nhat Road divider, in Thai Nguyen Province. Photo acquired by VnExpress.
Four college students were killed Sunday in the northern province of Thai Nguyen when the motorbike they traveling on crashed into the road divider.
The four, including three boys and one girl, died on the spot, while the fifth, a girl, is in Thai Nguyen Hospital with head injuries.
Le Quang Tien, Chairman of the Thai Nguyen People’s Committee, said the five were travelling from Hanoi to Thai Nguyen, 75 kilometers from the capital’s center.
They were in the first or second year at the Thai Nguyen-based Trade and Tourism College, and hailed from the provinces of Thai Nguyen, Ha Giang, Cao Bang, and Bac Kan. Monday would have been the first day of their new school year.
According to witnesses, there was not much traffic on Thong Nhat Road at the time of the accident.
- Italian student killed in Egypt: Giulio Regeni 'showed signs of electrocution'
- Woman killed, 4 hurt as SUV crashes into divider in Chandigarh
- Philadelphia Police Recover Vehicle Involved In Wrong-Way Hit-And-Run That Killed Temple University Student
- Delhi: Constable among 4 killed in violent clashes over CAA, 50 injured
- Student nursery nurse, 22, is diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer after returning home from Ibiza holiday - despite doctors telling her lump was just a cyst
- Despite HC-mandated Security, Lawyers of Kashmiri Students Charged with Sedition Heckled in Dharwad Court
- Citizenship Amendment Act: Students erupt in nationwide protests
- Pensioner killed in freak accident when his own Land Rover reversed over him after he slammed the boot so hard the engine started
- A new view of Twin Peaks: roads without cars or buses
- Student, 11, was airlifted to hospital with large gash over his eyebrow after 'teacher accused him of stealing a juice box and slammed his head against a counter'