By Gia Chinh  August 25, 2019 | 01:46 pm GMT+7 Four students were killed in an accident Sunday when their motorbike (pictured) crashed into the Thong Nhat Road divider, in Thai Nguyen Province. Photo acquired by VnExpress. Four college students were killed Sunday in the northern province of Thai Nguyen when the motorbike they traveling on crashed into the road divider. The four, including three boys and one girl, died on the spot, while the fifth, a girl, is in Thai Nguyen Hospital with head injuries. Le Quang Tien, Chairman of the Thai Nguyen People’s Committee, said the five were travelling from Hanoi to Thai Nguyen, 75 kilometers from the capital’s center. They were in the first or second year at the Thai Nguyen-based Trade and Tourism College, and hailed from the provinces of Thai Nguyen, Ha Giang, Cao Bang, and Bac Kan. Monday would have been the first day of their new school year. According to witnesses, there was not much traffic on Thong Nhat Road at the time of the accident.
- Five, including four college students, killed in accident
- Two high school students killed after car crashes into home & catches fire
- Pedestrian Hit, Killed On Westheimer Road: Houston Police
- ABVP Claims JNU Students' Union Defaced VD Savarkar Marg Signboard inside Campuslleges ABVP
- Nine persons killed and many injured in two road accidents in Medak district
- Reckless motorcyclist lane-filtering at speed on a busy highway slams into a car and is left writhing on the road in pain with a smashed bike
- One dead, many injured as Saigon drunk driver crashes car into motorbikes
- Boko Haram: Outrage trails killing of baby, UNIMAID student, 28 others
- Allahabad: Closed cuts on dividers leave riders in a fix
- Age is but a number: sexagenarians make transnational motorbike trip
Four students killed as motorbike slams into road divider have 292 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.