Friendship Tower, the latest Grade A office building in Ho Chi Minh City’s centre area, has just been just topped out recently, keeping up with the deadline to handover in the first quarter of 2020.
Nguyen Trong Mai Lam, general director of CZ Slovakia Vietnam, the investor of Friendship Tower, said that company’s efforts came to fruitition as construction remains on track for handover in the first quarter of 2020, offering tenants a flexible and modern working environment in a prestigious District 1 location.
“Topping the project out on time is another milestone to underline our commitment to delivering a high-quality office building,” Lam said.
|Friendship Tower will offer 13,700 square metres of leasable grade A office space to tackle robust demand in Ho Chi Minh City in 2020|
Located on Le Duan Boulevard, one of Ho Chi Minh City’s most famous and prestigious streets, Friendship Tower completed structural works nine months ago, meeting all safety and quality requirements. Handover will occur in the next six months.
According to a recent report from Savills Vietnam, high-end office spaces in Ho Chi Minh City are currently 98 per cent occupied, with the slim margin of available space expected to further decrease in upcoming months.
Friendship Tower will offer 13,700 square metres of leasable office space. The building has already attracted the attention of numerous local and international tenants, such as The Executive Centre – the world-class flexible workspace provider – whcih signed a lease agreement for 1,442 square metres across several floors.
Tu Thi Hong An, associate director and head of Commercial Leasing, Savills Vietnam, said that unlike several recent projects in the city which have not been able to keep to their initial delivery time, Friendship Tower is making great strides towards completion. Savills and the building’s future tenants are all delighted with Friendship Tower’s progress.
Awarded the Best Office Architecture Vietnam for 2019 by the Asia-Pacific Property Awards Architecture and projected LEED Gold Certificate (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), Friendship Tower is the perfect destination for dynamic local and international companies.
By Bich Ngoc
- Cowboys player grades: Jason Hatcher tops the list
- Pass or fail: Grading Georgia’s top true freshmen
- Pass or fail: Grading Tennessee’s top true freshmen
- Pass or fail: Grading Alabama’s top true freshmen
- Devils restructure front office with top farm team
- Pass or fail: Grading Texas A&M’s top true freshmen
- Types of buildings as categorised by government and how infrastructure development can shape India’s future
- Protection of Hue’s colonial buildings lands in controversy
- Building repair: Techniques that can be used to repair buildings and restore their strength effectively
- Green building to grow by 20% in India by 2018: USGBC