Amid a tense climate sparked by the government’s decision to introduce two eleventh-hour amendments to an omnibus bill Thursday, Greek lawmakers voted in favor of a provision that abolished regulations that forbade police from entering university premises.
- House Vote Backs Making Mueller Report Public
- 8 Republicans join House vote to reopen IRS, other financial agencies despite veto threat
- House Votes to Block Trump’s National Emergency Declaration About the Border
- House Votes to Block Trump’s Border Emergency Declaration
- House Votes Unanimously To Say Mueller Report Should Be Public
- Breaking: House votes to end Trump's emergency declaration — here are the Republicans who joined Democrats
- House votes to end Trump's emergency declaration — here are the Republicans who joined Democrats
- House Votes to End Support for Yemen War; Trump Veto Expected
- House votes to fund and reopen Interior Department, EPA and other federal agencies
- House votes to reject white supremacy after Steve King's comments
House votes to end campus lawlessness have 152 words, post on www.ekathimerini.com at August 8, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.