A soldier based on Truong Sa (Spratly) Archipelago needed to be airlifted to HCM City Military after a serious fall.
|The soldier landed at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCM City on Sunday.|
The 22-year-old suffered injuries to his head, neck and arm after an accident.
He was treated at the Sơn Ca Island Infirmary but medics were concerned about his head injury so insisted he was transferred to HCM City after the accident on Saturday afternoon.
Receiving the information, the aviation rescue team went to the Trường Sa Archipelago, and took him to the Tân Sơn Nhất International Airport in HCM City at 10.15am Sunday.
During the flight, the patient had difficulty breathing and needed constant supervision.
He is currently in a stable condition in hospital.
- PVN assists Truong Sa troops and islanders
- SAS soldiers suffer PTSD thanks to 'Wheel of Death' lifestyle that 'could drive elite troops to suicide'
- Maroon Me: You can rent this tropical island complete with chef and spa … but it doesn’t come cheap
- Who’s politicising the killing of Nigerian soldiers?
- Varlamov Makes 21 Saves, Islanders Beat Coyotes 4-2
- Islanders Beat Lightning To Win 8th Straight, Longest Streak In 30 Years
- Brassard, Varlamov Lead Islanders To 9th Straight Win, Best Streak Since 1990
- Barry Davies, SAS soldier – obituary
- Exhibition recalls memories of legendary Truong Son Trail
- SAS hero who stormed Kenya hotel alone 'was out shopping as terrorists attacked'