A small group of radical supporters of Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro burned an incorrectly made American flag at a rally branded “No More Trump” organized to gather petitions against sanctions placed on the socialist regime, Venezuelan media reported on Sunday. Maduro announced the “No More Trump” campaign on Friday, designed as a response to a new set of sanctions freezing the U.S. assets of the regime in their entirety and targeting individuals or corporate entities that attempt to finance the regime. The campaign consists of a “manifesto” against President Donald Trump that Maduro has promised to hand to United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Gutérres along with the signatures of millions of Venezuelans, who he claims will have signed the manifesto.Saturday’s event was intended to organize Maduro supporters and gather signatures for the letter. “The global protest against Trump and his blockade that makes the people of Venezuela suffer starts this Saturday, August 10,” Maduro promised on Friday. “One slogan: #NoMoreTrump. Enough of making Venezuela suffer. Get your hands off Venezuela, Donald Trump!” The rally on Saturday featured anti-Trump T-shirts reading “Yankee Go Home,” posters calling Trump the devil, and the aforementioned burning of the American flag. A pro-government supporter wears a T-shirt depicting… Read full this story
- Maduro loyalists strip Venezuela’s Juan Guaido of immunity
- Guaido asks state workers for support in push to oust Maduro
- Inside the chaotic early days of Trump’s foreign policy
- Venezuela's Guaido says "all options open" after Maduro blocks aid
- Hailing revolt, US says Venezuelan trio plotted to oust Maduro
- New Caracas protests as US and Russia spar over Venezuela
- Maduro announces 'criminal prosecutions for rebellion'
- Who is Venezuela’s president Nicolas Maduro and what’s the latest on the crisis?
- 'We Will Be Invisible Again': Venezuelans Tell Sputnik WHY They Support Maduro
- Trump threatens Cuba as U.S. supports Venezuela uprising
Maduro Loyalists Burn American Flag in ‘No More Trump’ Protest have 304 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.