August 18, 2019 | 01:59 pm GMT+7
A man climbs on an electric post to repair the electricity network in HCMC, July 12, 2019. Photo by Shutterstock/xuanhuongho.
Luong Nhat Hoa, 60, was electrocuted by a falling electric wire inside a Saigon coffee shop Saturday, a newspaper reported.
Hoa, a security guard and motorbike taxi driver, passed out after the wire fell on him at the cafe in Tan Binh District.
People rushed him to the hospital, but he could not be saved.
Nguyen Thi Kim Thuy, 48, a local, told loal media, “The wire first fell on a wall before ricocheting on to [Hoa].”
The local police are investigating.
- Home's electrical wiring acts as antenna to receive low-power sensor data
- Man Dies After 40-Hour Diablo III Marathon
- Dying Light Review – Falling Short of Greatness
- Muslim man dies in India after attack by Hindu 'cow protectors'
- 25 year-old man dies playing Wii Fit
- Bloomfield Hills Man Dies After Being Hit By Car on Woodward Avenue Sunday Night
- Dying Light Side Quests Guide – Challenges Tips for Power, Survivor and Agility XP
- Dying Light Skills, Perks, XP and Character Progression – Survivor, Agility, Power
- Coming to Grips With Wire
- How The Witcher 3 succeeds where Mass Effect: Andromeda falls short