At least, he was. The 56-year-old three-time Oscar nominee had it all. Rugged good looks, obscene talent, handsome wealth and, despite extreme fame, bared a seemingly non-fussy, down to earth soul. Often hiding his recognisable face behind facial hair, glasses and hats, Depp cuts a casual figure even on red carpets at high rolling events. This is hardly him avoiding the public eye though. His fan encounters are up there with some of the best. When he was in Australia in 2015 shooting Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Depp gave Queenslanders his absolute all during extremely rare meet and greets that he absolutely was not obliged to do. Premiering on Foxtel Movies this month, catch Oscar award winning films A Star is Born and Bohemian Rhapsody. Get it now On his way to film sets, media crews and scores of fans would stake out to catch a glimpse of their idol. They got a lot more than they bargained for, with Depp regularly appearing in character, hugging and kissing his adoring worshippers. He even kissed Sunrise reporter Michelle Tapper during her live cross and pulled her along to join him on his journey to set. “I’ve… Read full this story
- His franchise is ‘Fantastic,’ but is Johnny Depp a beast in real life?
- Amber Heard: Johnny Depp and I had nickname for his allegedly violent alter-ego
- Johnny Depp helps couple celebrate anniversary on Eurostar
- Johnny Depp entertains star-studded crowd at Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club
- Johnny Depp settles lawsuit
- Johnny Depp’s performance anchors ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald’
- Johnny Depp Is NOT Best Friends With This Lizard, Despite Report
- 15 actors (see: Johnny Depp) who were paid the most to say the least
- Johnny Depp dropped from 'Pirates of the Caribbean' franchise, Disney producer confirms
- Alice Cooper's Christmas Pudding rocked with Johnny Depp, Blue Oyster Cult, more
The moment everything went downhill for Hollywood blockbuster star Johnny Depp have 305 words, post on www.news.com.au at August 4, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.