We’re up to our eyeballs in genre books, folks—space capers, fantasy adventures, alt-history thrillers, short-fiction collections, and even a couple of nonfiction books thrown in for good measure. Dive in, and get ready for an amazing season of reading. September No One’s Home by D.M. Pulley A family looking for a fresh start moves to a new town to renovate an abandoned mansion, but soon finds there’s no escaping their troubled past—or the home’s resident ghosts. (September 1) Advertisement Watt O’Hugh and the Innocent Dead by Steven S. Drachman The final book in the Watt O’Hugh trilogy sees our time-traveling undead gunslinger waking up in a Montana prison, circa 1879, and journeying to hell to raise an army to storm the borders of the underworld. (September 1) After the Flood by Kassandra Montag In the near future, flooding due to climate change has transformed America into a chain of islands formed from mountaintops. Myra and her younger daughter decide to sail to the Arctic in search of Myra’s older daughter, but the journey proves even more perilous than they’d imagined. (September 3) Advertisement Cold Storage by David Koepp This debut novel from the blockbuster screenwriter (Jurassic Park) and director (Stir… Read full this story
- Charlie Jane Anders on 5 books that wonderfully combine sci-fi and fantasy
- There’s fun, but few big ideas, in the popcorn sci-fi of
- 13 sci-fi movies now on Netflix that you need to see
- Meet some of the best sci-fi and fantasy authors around at SFX Book Con – new authors announced!
- Meet some of the best sci-fi and fantasy authors around at SFX Book Con
- Meet loads of top sci-fi and fantasy authors as the SFX Book Con returns!
- Spotlight: Chinese sci-fi wows readers, critics in Japan
- Here's the trailer for Con Man, a new series by Firefly stars about being washed up in sci-fi
- Sci-Fi And Fantasy Football: The Cookie Cup
- Fly 80's French Sci-fi Ships in Stardust Odyssey This Winter
There's Something for Every Sci-Fi and Fantasy Fan on io9's Massive List of Fall Books have 326 words, post on io9.gizmodo.com at August 27, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.