“Instead of demanding blue-ribbon safety science and encouraging honest, open and responsible debate on the science, liberal blogs shut down discussion on this key public health and civil rights issue, and silence critics, treating faith in vaccines as a religion; the heresy of questioning dogma meets with anathema and excommunication.”…”Many vaccines contain dangerous amounts of known neurotoxins like mercury and aluminum and carcinogens like formaldehyde, that are associated with neurodevelopmental disorders, autoimmune problems, food allergies and cancers that might not be diagnosed for many years.”…“No matter how toxic the ingredients, how negligent the manufacturer or how grievous the harm, vaccine-injured children cannot sue a vaccine company!”….” Pervasive financial entanglements with vaccine makers and the other alchemies of agency capture have transformed the FDA and CDC into pharmaceutical industry sock puppets.” – Robert F. Kennedy, Jr (Note: the extensive documentation that accompanied this original, vitally-important and very well-referenced article, are available at: https://www.commondreams.org/views/2018/06/12/vaccines-and-liberal-mind Incoming kindergartener Jeremy Conner, 5, reacts to a Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccination (MMR) as his father Mark Conner tries to comfort him August 26, 2002 in Santa Ana, California. (Note the improperly sited and administered vaccination [vaccinations are to be given intramuscularly – not subcutaneously –… Read full this story
- Teen Vaccinated Against Mom's Wishes Was Shocked She Dismissed CDC as a Kind of Conspiracy Theory
- Messengers of vaccine injuries not the culprits
- Vaccine wars: Social media battle outbreak of bogus claimsYou may also be interested in...
- Democratic 2020 Candidate Tim Ryan Has Praised Vaccine Skeptic Who Called People Who Get Flu Shot 'Lemmings'
- Teen gets his own vaccinations after parents refuse
- Vaccination should not just be a hoop to jump to register for classes
- Anti-vaccine parents are often white, college-educated, ‘Whole Foods moms’
- Leibee: Coming to CSU has made realize I’m not as liberal as I thought I was
- ‘Minding the Gap’ Chronicles a Boyhood Through Skateboarding
- Anti-vax: What changes minds when it comes to vaccine hesitancy?
Vaccines and the Liberal Mind have 316 words, post on duluthreader.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.