The authorities are seeking solutions for sustainable development as the growth rate of international arrivals is decreasing and may not be able to meet the goal of 18 million international tourists this year. The Golden Bridge in the central city of Da Nang Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Ngoc Thien raised the problem during the conference about attracting international tourists to Vietnam held in Danang on August 16. In the first seven months, Vietnam received 10 million tourists, an increase of 8% compared to the same period last year. However, the growth rate is dropping. In 2018, the number of international tourists increased by 25% compared to 2017. It is hoped that the number of tourists would surge during the peak months of September and October. The number of tourists from China dropped by 28% compared to the same period last year. The number of tourists from South Korea only increased by 22% while this rate last year was 50%. On the other hand, many experts think that this is the chance for Vietnam to review the tourism sector and aim for more sustainable development. Many activities will be held to attract tourists According to Thien, in the… Read full this story
- Costa Rica - Tourism and the Economy
- 2009 Largest Providers, a Turbulent Economy Slows But Can't Put the Brakes on Assisted Living Growth
- Post Workout Meals - Choosing the Right Foods to Speed Up Metabolism
- 7 Fears Keeping You From Reaching Your Dreams
- Credit slowdown causes concern about access to bank loans
- Continental Travel Business Plan - Harvard Branch
- China and the Global Recession - Part 1 - The Domestic Situation
- Kenya is Leading Africa Into the Green Age!
- Integrity Lost - Integrity Found
- Tough Economy - "Increase Profitability by Boosting Your Investment in Continuous Improvement"
Vietnam's tourism goal may not be met as growth rate decreases have 281 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.