Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Vice President of the European Commission and High Representative of the EU for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam will spare no effort to further promote its relations with the European Union (EU), Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc said while receiving Federica Mogherini, Vice President of the European Commission and High Representative of the EU for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, in Hanoi on August 5. PM Phuc said the bilateral ties have seen positive and strategic development in recent time, thus strengthening the EU-ASEAN partnership and making significant contributions to regional peace and stability. The two sides have effectively carried out a wide range of cooperation mechanisms, including the joint committee under the EU-Vietnam Comprehensive Partnership and Cooperation Framework Agreement (PCA) and the EU-Vietnam Human Rights Dialogue, he said, adding they have begun implementing the Voluntary Partnership Agreement on Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (VPA/FLEGT). The PM spoke highly of the signing of the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and the EU-Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA), and proposed the European Parliament soon ratify the pacts so that both sides can realise their cooperation opportunities, and affirm… Read full this story
- VN wants to boost cooperation with EU: PM
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 5 (updated hourly)
- PM Dung holds one-on-one meetings with ASEM leaders
- PM boosts commercial ties on stop in Czech Republic
- Let's get practical, PM tells ASEM
- Deals between EU and VN signed, starting 'new chapter'
- VN boosts co-operative relations with Austria
- PM: Việt Nam attaches importance to ties with Czech Republic
- Vietnam sets target for trade with Romania at over $500 mln
- PM expects removal of EC’s warning on seafood
Vietnam wants to further boost relations with EU: PM have 278 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 5, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.