1,500 die from France heat waveA pair of heat waves in France have been linked to the deaths of 1,435 people this summer by the country’s health ministry. Two bouts of record-setting heat hit France and other parts of Europe from June 24 to July 7, and July 21 to July 27. The French Health ministry said in a news release that the death rate during the two heat waves was 9.1 percent higher than usual. France and much of Europe saw record-breaking temperatures this summer. AP
- Welcome to Fall: Record snowfall, a heat wave and a Category 5 hurricane
- Fall began with 3 bizarre weather events -- record snowfall, a heat wave and a Category 5 hurricane
- Hot Flash Heat Wave burns up Gasa Gasa • The Tulane Hullabaloo
- A state report says a Texas inmate died from heat last year. Prison officials contest that finding.
- Heat wave in Florida: Naples sets record as warm weather continues
- Near-record temperatures expected in Southwest Florida as heat wave continues
- Emergency official who racked up absences during heat wave, power outages, quietly shown the door
- Record Temperature Heat Wave Relief, Much Colder Temps on the Way
- Heat wave in Colorado Springs as avalanche closes I-70 and snow pounds mountains
- Agnes Varda, French New Wave Film Director, Dies at 90
1,500 die from France heat wave have 198 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at September 9, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.