One of the nation’s leading discount supermarkets is aiming to cash-in on the vegan boom with the launch of a new range. Aldi, the go-to store for many families on the lookout for a mix of low prices and quality, is selling vegan-ready meals at less than two quid for a 400g pack. Launched this week the plant-based meals collection is labelled “I Am Vegan”, and offers a trio of tasty choices, the Daily Mirror reports. Launched in stores across the country yesterday (8th September), there’s three meals in Aldi’s own-brand collection: Red pepper and mango curry, Thai yellow curry and smoky jackfruit chili. Packed full of your five a day, the red pepper and mango curry involves red pepper, mango, black turtle beans and sugar snap peas in a coconut curry sauce infused with ginger, garlic and coriander, plus brown rice. The Thai yellow curry has aubergine, red peppers, lentils and spring onions in a Thai-inspired coconut curry sauce with brown and black rice. As for the smoky jackfruit chilli, it consists of red peppers and red onion in a delicious smoky chipotle sauce with brown rice. Ideal for last-minute dinners and lunches when you just don’t have the… Read full this story
- Proving The Value Of Zone Diet Meal Delivery
- Vegan Cooking
- Driving Range - Increase Revenues With a Low-Cost Marketing Plan
- Top Ten New Product Launch Mistakes
- If You Actually Want to Play Games, Get the New Nintendo 2DS XL
- Little Guy Network Review - Scam Or Legitimate Business Opportunity?
- New Changing Trends In The Pet Snack And Pet Food Business
- New Jersey Vacation Ideas the Entire Family Will Love
- Sony K660i Lime White Joins The Sony Ericsson K660i Cybershot Range
- LG KF750 Secret is Launched on Orange As the LG Secret Phone
Aldi launches new vegan range with meals from as little as £2 have 294 words, post on www.leicestermercury.co.uk at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.