Until fairly recently, Netflix (and to a lesser extent Hulu and Amazon Prime Video) has had little in the way of serious competition. But the streaming video landscape is about to undergo a seismic shift thanks to the introduction of a ton of new streaming services, and with it, Netflix’s position as the king could be truly under siege. In this case, we’re comparing new rivals Apple TV+ and Disney+, two brand new services that launch in November with some impressive looking original and exclusive content to compete with everyone from Netflix to HBO. Since neither service has launched yet, this is a very cursory first glance, and we’ll be updating this post up to and after each service launches. Let’s take a look at these two in detail and see which one (if either) will be worth adding to your streaming catalog. Price We now know that Apple’s strategy — at least for launch — is to undercut all of the other streaming players on price. In line with Apple’s commitment to keeping things simple, when the service debuts on November 1, there will only be one subscription plan: $5 per month for everything the service offers. A seven-day… Read full this story
- Apple TV+ series 'Greatness Code' highlights stories from renowned athletes, debuts July 10
- Le créateur de Mr. Robot adaptera Metropolis pour Apple TV+
- There's a new way to watch Sky TV coming, but how does it compare to Sky Q and Glass?
- BT successfully tests pixel-packed upgrade that Sky TV and Virgin Media can't match
- Forget Freeview! Amazon unveils a new way to stream TV shows and movies for free
- Major blow for Netflix, Disney+ and Prime as UK families forced to switch off streaming
- Best 70-inch TV Deals for April 2022 | Digital Trends
- Best 2021 OLED TV showdown: LG G1 Gallery vs Sony A90J Master Series
- NBA Playoff ratings were on fire opening weekend, but that’s not the only way to define the league’s success
- Oscars 2022: Will Smith apologizes to Chris Rock over slap
Apple TV+ vs. Disney+ have 336 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.