HÀ NỘI — The second round of acts for Southeast Asia’s top underground dance music event has been released, with pioneering British DJ Ben UFO among the names to be added.
Epizode festival returns to Việt Nam’s Phú Quốc Island in Kiên Giang Province for its fourth edition from December 27, 2019 to January 7, 2020.
Making their Epizode debuts alongside Hessle Audio co-founder Ben UFO are American musician, vocalist, producer and DJ Egyptian Lover, legendary Detroit DJ Moodymann and Ukrainian star Nastia, among others.
In addition, Jamie Jones, Patrick Topping and Red Axes will all perform again on the beaches of one of Viet Nam’s most beautiful islands.
They join previously announced acts including Sous Music label boss Anja Schneider and Chilean groovemaster Ricardo Villalobos.
Israeli music producers Niv Arzi and Dori Sadovnik of Red Axes produced an EP after their trip to Việt Nam to perform at Epizode and Hà Nội’s Savage nightclub earlier this year.
Despite this upcoming festival only being the fourth edition, Epizode has quickly earned a reputation as one of the top electronic music festivals in Asia, bringing the likes of Carl Cox, Nina Kraviz and Seth Troxler to perform at the Sunset Sonata beach resort.
11-day passes and ‘Sister Multi Passes’, allowing two women to enter for the price of one ticket, are on sale now for 259 euros (VNĐ6.6 million or US$285.4). Three-person passes cost 649 euros (VNĐ16.6 million), while three-day passes cost 109 euros (VNĐ2.8 million). Tickets and the full line-up can be found at www.epizode.com.
With more line-up announcements expected, Epizode is shaping up to be yet another treat for Việt Nam’s dance music fans. — VNS
- Ben Bernanke - Replacing Alan Greenspan
- The New Mercedes Bens E320 CDI Now the World's Most Successful Luxury Car Line
- And Ben Bernanke Says [...]
- Ben Roethlisberger - 2004 Draft Day Picks
- Ben Burns' NHL Notebook (November 22)
- Optimal Design in Solar Hot Water Systems - How Does Size Alter Performance?
- Houston Retail Performance Update
- Carp, Ontario - Rich Military History, Agriculture and Drive-In Bingo
- How to Do London in 48 Hours