VADODARA: The Charotar University of Science & Technology (CHARUSAT) has signed an MoU with Bengaluru-based ABB Powertech in the field of skill development and research and development as well as for higher education. This MoU will help students to expand their technical knowledge, gain high-quality education, and develop sharp industrial insight leading to their overall development. The MoU has been signed to educate and train students with advanced equipment and expose both students and researchers to innovations happening globally, the officials said. It will help CHARUSAT students in the fields of research, training, internship, and employment. “Together, we will work towards research and development of new technologies for the industrial world in the field of technology design and manufacturing. In future, it will also help for educational purposes,” a release issued by CHARUSAT said. During the MoU signing ceremony, ABB was represented by Daniel Galwan who handles ABB’s global consulting business. Nihar Raj, Manisha Shukla from ABB Powertech, CHARUSAT registrar Dr Devang Joshi, advisor Dr H J Jani, deputy registrar Dr Harish Desai and head of electrical engineering department Dr Nilay Patel had remained present during the ceremony.
- Firms join hands in training human resources
- ISB, NSDC join hands to focus on skilling
- NEP 2020: Centre to set up 'PM Shri Schools' to prepare students for future, says Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan
- Indian medical students in Chinese universities are stuck: Why, and what next?
- Train strikes LIVE: Boris pulls rug from under RMT – new plan to scupper 'selfish' action
- Honda Two-Wheelers And Delhi Traffic Police Launch Road Safety Summer Camp For College Students
- Train strikes LIVE: Lynch humiliated as new poll shows RMT shooting themselves in foot
- Orion Racing Unveils Lemnos, India's First Student Developed Electric Race Car To Race Internationally
- NIPUN: Upskilling of construction workers launched to train for overseas job opportunities
- As young Chinese people call themselves 'the last generation', Xi Jinping has a growing crisis on his hands
CHARUSAT, ABB Powertech join hands to facilitate training of students have 313 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at September 24, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.