MONRE and Pro Vietnam are making efforts to reduce plastic waste in Việt Nam. — Photo nangluongsachvietnam.vn HÀ NỘI — Enterprises in the Packaging Recycling Organisation Vietnam (Pro Vietnam) will collect all packaging they use by 2030, said the organisation’s leader in Hà Nội last week. Chairman Phạm Phú Ngọc Trai said the organisation will build a system to collect packaging materials when he inked a co-operation agreement with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE) to reduce plastic waste in Việt Nam on September 11. Under the co-operation with MONRE, the organisation will work together to support waste reduction activities and boost the capacity and effectiveness of collecting, transporting and recycling waste. They two sides will also enhance responsibilities of producers, brand owners, distributors, retailers both modern and traditional, and exporters in their management of after-consumption waste and recycling work. The co-operation also aims to form a recycling industry, promoting products made from recycled materials, and raising public awareness on the matter. Speaking at the signing ceremony, Minister of Natural Resources and Environment Trần Hồng Hà said: “Enterprises contribute to the problem but they can also be part of the solution.” As a co-founder of PRO Vietnam,… Read full this story
- Centre widens import ban of plastic waste
- Handling Hazardous Waste - What You Need to Know
- The Environmental Problem with Plastic
- Recycled Plastic Patio Sets
- Recycling Plastic Bags and Save Planet Earth
- Alternatives For Plastic Bags
- Waste Disposal - How Not to Create a Stink!
- Material Recovery and Plastics
- Material Handling Carts Come In All Kinds Of Shapes And Sizes
- Dumpster Diving - Rules on How Not to Acquire Enterprise Software
Enterprises to handle plastic waste have 280 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.