Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has branded America ‘desperate’ after Donald Trump hit his regime with another round of sanctions over attacks on Saudi oil facilities which Washington blames on Tehran. Rouhani, who is flying to New York today for a UN summit, pointed out that America is sanctioning some Iranian institutions for a second time, showing it is running out of ideas in the face of resistance. ‘Americans are sanctioning institutions that have already been blacklisted. This signals America’s complete desperation and shows that it’s “maximum pressure” has failed…as the great Iranian nation has resisted successfully,’ he said on state television. Rouhani spoke out as Iran announced it will hold joint naval drills with Russia and China ‘soon’, as anti-American powers seek to present a united front after the US sent additional troops and missiles to Saudi Arabia. It comes after a drone and missile attack on a Saudi refinery and oil field that America and Saudi both blame on Iran. Tehran has denied any responsibility, saying the attack came from Yemen. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani taunted America as ‘desperate’ over its latest round of sanctions as he left Tehran for New York on Monday where he will attend a… Read full this story
- White House is 'afflicted by mental retardation': Iran President mocks Trump following sanctions
- Iran WARNING: Tehran pursues military alliance with China against ‘arrogant’ US
- Is Russia sabotaging the Iran nuclear deal over Ukraine sanctions?
- Russia-Ukraine Live Updates: Russia began naval drills with China, Iran ahead of U.S. talks
- Iran nuclear talks screech to a halt amid new Russian demands
- In New York, Ukrainian heritage schools keep culture alive as country is in peril
- Report: Russia, China Coordinated On Timing Of Ukraine Invasion | The Daily Wire
- Sheltering in Kyiv While Showing in New York
- Winter is Here: As the Only Credible Challenger to China in Asia, India Has Its Task Cut Out
- Will China ever intervene in Putin's disastrous war?
Iran's president taunts America over 'desperate' sanctions before leaving for UN summit in New York - as Tehran announces joint military drills with Russia and China have 319 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.