John Krasinski announced production on A Quiet Place: Part II has wrapped. In 2018, John Krasinski’s A Quiet Place proved to be one of the biggest surprise hits of the year, grossing over $300 million worldwide against a budget of $17 million. A sequel was quickly developed with John Krasinski on board as writer/director and production on A Quiet Place: Part II began in June of 2019. Today, John Krasinski took to his official Twitter account to announce production on A Quiet Place: Part II was officially complete and express his excitement over sharing the film with audiences next year. Included with the announcement was photo featuring John Krasinski and (presumably) Emily Blunt, who will reprise her role as Evelyn Abbott from the first A Quiet Place. James Wan Reveals The Title Of His Next Movie Check out John Krasinski’s post on A Quiet Place Part II below! ‘Zombieland: Double Tap’ Reveals Huge Batch Of Posters A Quiet Place followed a family’s struggle to survive in a post-apocalyptic inhabited by extraterrestrial creatures with an acute sense of hearing, which forced humans to remain silent in order to avoid becoming prey. The story concluded with Emily Blunt’s Evelyn Abbot preparing to take on… Read full this story
- Review: Full of white-knuckle suspense, 'A Quiet Place' is a perfect movie
- Movie review: Dread builds in 'A Quiet Place,' an experiment in terror amid silence
- What it’s like to watch A Quiet Place in one of the world’s quietest places
- A Quiet Place showed me I have tinnitus
- Dull and unfocused, Bird Box is no better than a recycled mix of The Happening and A Quiet Place
- The quiet Englishman
- Five films to consider for newest Oscar accolade
- 2018 Top Pick Films Remain in Theaters
- 'Best Man' Fans Wait 14 Years for Sequel
- When is Ethan Hawke going to get his own John Wick?
John Krasinski’s ‘A Quiet Place’ Sequel Officially Wraps Filming have 305 words, post on heroichollywood.com at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.