Before the festival, Khmer families clean their houses and prepare offerings, which are usually traditional cakes and dishes. The festival is an occasion for all members of the families to gather to pay tribute to ancestors (Photo:VNA)
- Soc Trang province’s measures to get ride of poverty
- Soc Trang province’s measures to get rid of poverty
- Lohri 2020: Significance Of Celebrating This Beautiful Festival Of Worshiping Fire
- Asia Album: Nepal celebrates Maghe Sankranti festival
- Texas Renaissance Festival announces 2019 themed weekends
- San Antonio Community Invited To Market Square
- Vulture Festival Is This Weekend!
- Is there a buy button in your brain? Check it out at Star FLOW festival
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage celebrates 15 years by giving back
- Jack Johnson, Phil Lesh & Friends and Stick Figure to Headline Levitate Festival in Marshfield, Massachusetts
Khmer community in Soc Trang celebrate Sene Dolta festival have 132 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.