LAKEWOOD, OhioRobbery: Madison AvenueA man told police he was robbed at gunpoint about 7:20 p.m. Aug. 27 by a man on Madison Avenue, and the suspect then ran southbound on Quail Avenue.Theft: Clifton BoulevardPolice at 3:13 p.m. Aug. 29 arrested an adult male at CVS pharmacy for theft.Theft: Hopkins AvenueA complainant came to the police station just before 9 a.m. Aug. 28 and reported that spare change had been stolen out of his unlocked vehicle. Theft: Clifton BoulevardA man came to the police station Aug. 28 to report discovering money missing out of his bank account.Criminal damaging: Mars AvenueA complainant told police Aug. 27 that his locked vehicle was broken into overnight and the crooks damaged a window getting in.Resisting arrest: Detroit AvenuePolice arrested a man shortly after 12:30 a.m. Aug. 26 for disorderly conduct while intoxicated and resisting arrest after police received reports of two intoxicated men in the area of Riverside Drive, and one of the men broke a city planter.Driving under the influence: W. 117th StreetPolice arrested a woman about 3:30 a.m. Aug. 26 for operating a vehicle while impaired on W. 117th near Detroit Avenue. Her car was towed from the scene.Criminal damaging: North Lane DriveA… Read full this story
- Man, 53, who triggered armed police siege after barricading himself inside his flat is finally arrested 15 hours later over 'threats to kill'
- Man Arrested On Sex Charges, Police Search For More Victims
- Norwood Man Threatened To Infect Ashland Police, DPW Worker With Coronavirus, Police Say
- BREAKING Upminster shooting: Boy, 11, shot and man suffers head injuries as police hunt suspects
- Man Jailed for Spitting in Police Officer's Face and Lying About Having Coronavirus Says He Was 'Stressed'
- State agents: Man killed in shootout with police in SC
- Authorities ID man fatally shot by Phoenix police in Buckeye
- Man charged with spitting at police, claiming coronavirus
- Frankford Double Shooting Leaves 22-Year-Old-Man Fighting For Life: Philadelphia Police
- Bloomfield Man Pointed Gun At Driver: Police
Man reports robbery at gunpoint: Lakewood Police Blotter have 322 words, post on www.cleveland.com at September 8, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.