Robbery: Madison Avenue
A man told police he was robbed at gunpoint about 7:20 p.m. Aug. 27 by a man on Madison Avenue, and the suspect then ran southbound on Quail Avenue.
Theft: Clifton Boulevard
Police at 3:13 p.m. Aug. 29 arrested an adult male at CVS pharmacy for theft.
Theft: Hopkins Avenue
A complainant came to the police station just before 9 a.m. Aug. 28 and reported that spare change had been stolen out of his unlocked vehicle.
Theft: Clifton Boulevard
A man came to the police station Aug. 28 to report discovering money missing out of his bank account.
Criminal damaging: Mars Avenue
A complainant told police Aug. 27 that his locked vehicle was broken into overnight and the crooks damaged a window getting in.
Resisting arrest: Detroit Avenue
Police arrested a man shortly after 12:30 a.m. Aug. 26 for disorderly conduct while intoxicated and resisting arrest after police received reports of two intoxicated men in the area of Riverside Drive, and one of the men broke a city planter.
Driving under the influence: W. 117th Street
Police arrested a woman about 3:30 a.m. Aug. 26 for operating a vehicle while impaired on W. 117th near Detroit Avenue. Her car was towed from the scene.
Criminal damaging: North Lane Drive
A complainant reported about 5 a.m. Aug. 24 that someone had smashed the windows on their vehicle and broke in.
Theft: Northland Avenue
A complainant reported about 11 a.m. Aug. 24 that their vehicle was broken into overnight.
Disorderly conduct: Westwood Avenue
Police received a report about 12:35 a.m. Aug. 23 that a possibly intoxicated man had been lying in the road but was now sitting on the curb on Westwood between Detroit Avenue and Hilliard Road. Police found the suspect, arrested him for disorderly conduct while intoxicated, and released him to his brother.
Driving under the influence: Cove Avenue
Police arrested a man about 12:45 a.m. Aug. 23 for operating a vehicle while impaired.
Driving under the influence: Madison Avenue
Police arrested a man about 12:55 a.m. Aug. 23 for operating a vehicle while impaired.
Read more news from the Sun Post Herald.
- Banned: Drunk man who drove himself to police station
- Man (70) arrested after Belfast police chase
- Wanted city man found by West Mercia Police
- Wanted man hid in attic when police called at Mostyn home
- Man who crashed car into police officers jailed
- Shop worker attacked in reported robbery at Co-op
- Police search for Dagenham man after robbery in Brentwood
- Man reported for summons for drug possession at scene of St Albans crash
- Man arrested for allegedly attacking police officer during Sheffield tree felling protest
- Police concern after man reportedly falls from Tay Road Bridge