A modern tungsten production line belonging to Masan Resources in Thai Nguyen Province. Masan Resources has acquired Germany-owned H.C. Starcks global tungsten business. — Photo courtesy of Masan Masan Tungsten Limited Liability Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Masan Resources Corporation, has signed an agreement to buy the tungsten business of Germanys H.C. Starck Group GmbH. Starck is a leading manufacturer of high-tech tungsten metal powders and carbides (midstream tungsten products) with production facilities in Europe, North America and China and customers across the globe. A highly qualified and professional team of experts in R&D and application engineering coupled with modern automated manufacturing processes ensure its customers benefit from the highest and consistent quality products. It owns 105 patents and patent applications and other intellectual properties to manufacture innovative products such as ultrafine size tungsten compounds. In addition, it is one of the few companies in the world with a comprehensive, environmentally sound tungsten scrap recycling platform backed by proprietary intellectual property. This transaction is a strategic step in executing Masan Resources Corporation (MSR)s vision to become a leading global vertically integrated high-tech industrial materials platform. MSRs low-cost, stable primary supply of APT combined with Starcks scrap recycling platform will… Read full this story
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats business in India in an all-stock deal
- Indostar Capital gains over 3% on acquiring CV finance business of IIFL
- What's behind Masan-Vingroup merger?
- Retail giant Masan’s after-tax profit hits 274.62 million USD in 2019
- Access Bank secures final approval to acquire Kenyan bank
- Russia Open for Cooperation With US Businesses - Russian Trade Minister
- Masan's core profit jumps by 57.1 per cent in 2018
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 22
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 21
- Definitive Healthcare Acquires PatientFinder
Masan Resources to acquire German tungsten business have 287 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.