‘MODERN’ Meghan Markle is channelling Princess Diana in how she greets her fans – whereas Kate Middleton keeps it formal like her husband, say experts. The Duchess of Sussex, 38, ended her maternity leave yesterday with the launch of her new clothing line for charity Smart Works. The new mum, who gave birth to Archie on May 6, was seen embracing punters at the launch event, despite it contradicting traditional royal protocol. Grant Harrold, the former butler to Prince Charles, told MailOnline that Meghan’s down-to-earth body language is “showing that the British royal family is a modern 21st-century family.” He added that the former Suits actress is “carrying on Diana’s tradition” by getting up close and personal to the public. Meghan’s forward behaviour is at odds with Kate Middleton, 37, who follows a more traditional approach.Body language Judi James said: “As a future Queen Kate has always followed royal etiquette to the letter and this would include using the handshake as the norm.” She advised that Kate prefers to mimic the behaviour of her husband, Prince William, 37, who inherited traits from his father as a future king. Judi explained: “Kate and William have always used very mirrored body language… Read full this story
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Return to the College Town Where They Met and Fell in Love!
- See Kate Middleton and Prince William's New Christmas Card (with the Biggest Smile from Louis!)
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Say They're Still Unsure of Christmas Plans: 'It's So Difficult'
- Emma Corrin Compares Meghan Markle to Princess Diana: 'Can't You See History Repeating Itself?'
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's 'royal reprieve' to end soon, claims expert
- Why Kate Middleton and Prince William Could Be Getting Competitive Soon (Hint: Rugby Is Involved)
- Kate Middleton and Prince William, Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth Wish Meghan Markle a Happy 40th Birthday
- How Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Getting Prince George Ready to Be King - E! Online
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's nods to Charles and Diana's wedding on their big day
- Kate Middleton and Prince William heartbroken about 'rudeness of people mocking George'
Meghan Markle channels Princess Diana by hugging people while Kate Middleton mirrors Prince William’s formal greeting, expert claims have 347 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.